Recent Articles on CWLU
In recent years several papers have been published on CWLU. Presentations at conferences have also increased. In addition some of the early articles of the 1970s women's movement are available. Many of these were important in developing CWLU theory and program.
Articles will be added they become available in digital form. Currently available articles are:
- Publishing Feminisms: A Case Study on Organizational Publications was presented at the 2015 Conference on 'Publishing Feminisms' held in Banf, Alberta, Canada.
- Women the Longest Revolution: The Chicago Women's Liberation Union and Juliet Mitchell was presented at the panel at the 2016 Platypus Conference in Chicago, IL.
- Women: The Longest Revolution was published in 1966 by Juliet Mitchell. It became the basis for CWLU strategy.
- The Tyranny of Structurelessness was written by Jo Freeman, who also published 'The Voice of the Women's Liberation Movement' in Chicago during the early days of the movement.
- Chicago Women's Liberation Rock Band
- Boston Conference Presentations Individual articles on CWLU from the conference are by Heather Booth, Vivian Rothstein, Chris Riddiough, Diane Horwitz, Chris George, and Mardge Cohen.