Theory and Strategy Module and Readings
Socialist Feminist Theory & Strategy in the Chicago Women’s Liberation Union (CWLU) is a module for use with a course on women's studies, feminist political theory, or social movements. The module is available in pdf form here.
These are the Readings for the Module on Theory and Strategy in the Chicago Women's Liberation Union:
Section 1: THE POLITICAL PRINCIPLES
- Political Principles of the Chicago Women's Liberation Union
- Toward a Radical Movement
- A Proposal for a Chicago Radical Women’s Conference
Section 2: SOCIALIST FEMINISM: OUR STRATEGY FOR THE WOMEN’S MOVEMENT
- Hyde Park Chapter - Socialist Feminism: A Strategy for the Women’s Movement.
- Action Committee for Decent Childcare Report
- Direct Action for Rights in Employment, Press Release Announcing Susie Bates' Filing of Gender Discrimination Charges
- Secret Storm Report, Women Put Parker in His Place